Friday, July 19, 2013

It's FRIDAY! *All must pause here for the celebratory dance.* Where every you are, stop and get your groove on. Don't worry about who might see it. LOL!

I know, for some of is Friday is just another day of the week. And that's cool. You can still take time to shake it and make it a glorious day!

AND to make it an even better day I have something for you! How about a sneak peek at the first chapter of Divine Destiny? Yes, you are welcome.

If that's not enough to inspire you, check for a pulse then head over to C.A. Szarek's blog and read about my Glass Slipper Revelation. Make sure you comment. Tell us about your GSR's.

And of course, I'm having a drawing for a FREE e-book copy of Divine Destiny! Woohoo!


There are a lot of wonderful things happening around here and I hope to have some exciting announcements soon. Keep in touch, don't be shy! And have a GREAT day. Go ahead, smile, you know you want to! :)

Lovingly,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment